August 17, 2012

so fast.

I find myself grieving on almost a weekly basis.  Every week he changes...his face, his body, his movements, his sounds.  And although I'm excited to see him grow and develop, I find that I miss and wish he was still the tiny, quiet, cuddly lump of a newborn that he was.  Somewhere in the third week, his face became so distinctly different from the week before that it took me by surprise.

But one thing is always the same.  I can't look at this face without an overwhelming sense of awe, joy, thankfulness, and love.

day two
week one                                                                                              week two
week three                                                                                             week four


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely little guy. Thanks for posting some pictures since we can't see his changing cuteness in person.

    ReplyDelete