August 16, 2012

if you didn't already know.


We had a kid.

























So now, we are parents.
I wish I had blogged about the pregnancy because I had so much to say about that.  But let me sum it up for you:
-pretty good first trimester, sleepy second trimester, uncomfortable third trimester
-no weird food cravings, but I did develop a crazy sweet tooth, which I never really had before.  Needed, yes, needed to eat something sweet after a meal, and if it involved chocolate, even better.
-peed all the time.  Sometimes even in my pants.  There’s nothing more annoying than walking away from the washroom after having used it, and to suddenly feel a wet warmth in your crotch and not having any control over it.  I know, gross.

It was a healthy pregnancy.  However, labour proved to be tough and I ended up having an emergency c-section (perhaps the birth story can be another post for later on).  In the end, we welcomed our son, Ezra, into the world on June 22 at 1:42am, a day early, weighing 6lbs15oz.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, he's beautiful and I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet Ezra some day.

    ReplyDelete