March 12, 2012

flashback: texas wedding.

Our dear friend Blair got married last June.  So a small urban promise crew went down to Boerne, Texas to represent.  We stayed at Joshua Creek Ranch, which is located in Texas Hill Country about 45 minutes from San Antonio.  We had a thoroughly southern experience complete with full-out Texas barbeques to clay shooting.  I'd like to say that I even hit the target, a moving one, on my first shot.  It was a shock to me, just as much as it was to the audience, considering my eyes shut for a split second as the kickback of the rifle almost dislocated my shoulder.  Wish I had photos to show, but you'll have to take my word that I looked pretty sexy shooting clay pigeons on a wildlife reserve.












Spent an afternoon in San Antonio strolling the River Walk promenade and taking in the sights.



The wedding ceremony and reception were held at Lost Mission.



Matt and I had time to kill before our flight so we romped around San Antonio's downtown and zoo.





No comments:

Post a Comment