January 10, 2011

auto-tuned.

I know auto-tuning is a big thing in the music world right now, but I think its full potential is seen on the internet. For the life of me, I don't know why someone would think that taking videos, already funny with ridiculous or mentally unstable people, and putting the speech into perfect pitch and song would be a good idea...but it turns out it is. Here are some of my favourites.

Of course, there's "Backin Up Lady":


The classic "Charlie Bit Me":

 

 And the list wouldn't be complete without Antoine Dodson:


Comedy genius, and I challenge anyone to say otherwise.

Okay, this is my first shout out ever. I don't know if there are any more of these videos out there, but if there is let me know, tell me your favourites, and I'll post the best one on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment